– Ron MacLean hosts a 12.5-hour marathon live stream featuring all seven Canadian NHL teams –
– Sportsnet and Scotiabank celebrate hockey for everyone with in-depth features and an all-star cast of special guests –
January 16, 2024 – This Saturday, January 20, Sportsnet is showing 24y annually Scotiabank Hockey Day in Canadalive from Victoria, British Columbia on Sportsnet and Sportsnet+ . In spirit Hockey is for everyonea Scotiabank initiative committed to making the game more inclusive and accessible by breaking down cultural and financial barriers to hockey, Sportsnet and Scotiabank bring together the diverse communities, fans and athletes who make the sport special for Canada's largest one-day hockey celebration.
Ron McLean Hosts Scotiabank Hockey Day in Canada Live from Ship Point in Victoria Harbour, alongside Sportsnet's Ken Reed, Ivanka Osmak, David Amber, Elliot Friedman, Kevin Bieksa, Jennifer Botterill, And Kelly Hrudy. date Janda And Thandal estimate Hockey Night in Canada is hosted in Punjabi live from Victoria. Special guests include Scotiabank teammates Cassie Campbell Pascal, Lanny MacDonald,And Darcy Tuckeras well as NHL alumni Wendell Clark, Kanuxalomni Nathan Lafayette And Kirk McLeancurrent Victoria Royals coach, James Patrick.
Marathon 12.5 hours Scotiabank Hockey Day in Canada The stream features all seven Canadian NHL teams in action throughout the day:
- 12:30 PM ET / 9:30 AM PT – PWHL New York v. PWHL Boston On Sportsnet 360 and Sportsnet+
- 1 PM ET / 10 AM PT – Scotiabank Hockey Day in Canada before the game On Sportsnet, Sportsnet+ and CBC
- 3 PM ET / Noon PT – Winnipeg Jets vs. Senators in Ottawa On Sportsnet, Sportsnet+ and CBC
- 6:30 PM ET / 3:30 PM PT – Hockey Central On Sportsnet and Sportsnet+
- 7 PM ET / 4 PM PT – toronto maple leafs vs. Vancouver Canucks On Sportsnet and Sportsnet+
- 7 PM ET / 4 PM PT – boston bruins vs. Montreal Canadiens On Sportsnet+, CBC, City TV, and… Hockey Night in Canada: Punjabi Edition On Omni
- 10pm ET / 7pm PT – Edmonton Oilers vs. Calgary Flames On Sportsnet, Sportsnet+, CBC, Citytv, Hockey Night in Canada: Punjabi Edition On Omni
- 1 AM ET / 10 PM PT – Hockey Night in Canada: After Hours On Sportsnet and Sportsnet+
Throughout the day-long celebration, Sportsnet and Scotiabank will share powerful hockey stories with a focus on mental health and environmental sustainability, including:
- Victoria Nelly Furtadohost of CBC's 2024 JUNO Awards, opens the broadcast with a reflection on her hometown.
- Brady Leavolda promising 15-year Western Hockey League player who has struggled with abuse and addiction throughout his life, will join the feature on the broadcast to share his incredible journey to raise mental health awareness.
- NHL alumni Andrew Francis Helps lead NHL green initiatives. He and Sarika Kulis Suzukia Victoria, British Columbia native and co-host of Nature of the Things, visits Westhills Entertainment Complex in Langford, British Columbia to learn how a small town square is doing big things in energy efficiency and sustainability
- Mika Zandy Hart She is the first British Columbia-born player to make the Canadian Women's Olympic Team, won gold in Beijing, and is now the first-ever captain of the New York PWHL. A natural leader and elite athlete, Mika is a shining example for other young women from Victoria, proving that when there is no path ahead, you carve your own.
Fans can visit Sportsnet.ca/hockeyday And use hashtags #HockeyDay on social media to join the conversation and celebrate the game we all love with other fans across the country.
Social media links
Official website, Sportsnet Sportsnet.ca
Like Sportsnet Facebook.com/Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet on X @Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet on Instagram @Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet on TikTok @Sportsnet
Follow Sportsnet PR on X @SportsnetPR
Sportsnet is Canada's #1 sports network. Sportsnet's multimedia offerings include Sportsnet (consisting of four regional channels: East, Ontario, West and Pacific), Sportsnet ONE, Sportsnet 360, Sportsnet World, Sportsnet+, Sportsnet Radio Network, Sportsnet.caSportsnet app and podcasts. Sportsnet is the official rights holder for multiple Canadian national NHL platforms and is the regional broadcaster of the Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers and Toronto Maple Leafs. Sportsnet also has extensive coverage of the Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors and UFC, as well as the NBA, MLB, Grand Slam of Curling, National Bank Open presented by Rogers, FIBA, WWE, Super League Rugby, Premiership Rugby and FA Women's Super. League and FA Cup. Sportsnet is part of Rogers Sports & Media, a subsidiary of Rogers Communications Inc. (TSX, NYSE:RCI). Visit Sportsnet.ca.
Scotiabank's vision is to be our clients' most trusted financial partner, to achieve sustainable, profitable growth and maximize total shareholder return. Guided by our purpose: “For Every Future,” we help our clients, their families and communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and business banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate and investment banking. , and capital markets. With assets of approximately US$1.4 trillion (as of October 31, 2023), Scotiabank is traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: BNS) and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BNS). For more information, please visit the website http://www.scotiabank.com And follow us on XScotiabank.