There’s something new for everyone, whether you’re playing on Xbox, PC, or even mobile via the cloud.
Ironically, the April Game Pass show is rich in PlayStation titles, as the month opened with one of PlayStation Studios’ specials, MLB The Show 22, and Bugsnax is set to make it one of the games available on PlayStation 5. Plus, subscribers can take a look Check out the cloud versions of car titles, as well as try out different indie games and even play through them for a monthly fee.
We’ve also learned that thanks to the collaboration between Xbox and Ubisoft, more games from the publisher are coming to the service. Over the next two months, he’ll face Assassin’s Creed Origins as well as For Honor: Marching Fire Edition on PC, console, and the cloud. PC versions will be available through the Ubisoft Connect app.
What’s new in Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass
- F1 2021 (EA Play) – Cloud
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered (EA Play) – Cloud
- Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion – Computer, Console, Cloud
- 7 Days to Die – PC, Console, Cloud
- Search and Destroy – PC, Console, Cloud
- Bugsnax – PC, Console, Cloud
- Unsouled – PC, Console, Cloud
Touchscreen-ready games have also been expanded to the following twelve titles:
- Ben 10
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition
- edge of eternity
- Hitman Trilogy
- Lawn Mowing Simulator
- Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered
- paw patrol
- race with ryan
- Transformers Battlegrounds
- Windjammers 2
- Escape From Zero: Nonary Games
If you’ve been following our Game Pass news on a regular basis, it wouldn’t be surprising that there are some people out this time as well. Farewell to the following games on April 30th:
- Cricket 19 – PC, Console, Cloud
- Outlast 2 – PC, Console, Cloud
- Secret Neighbor – PC, Console, Cloud
- Streets of Rage 4 – PC, Console, Cloud
We still have something to tell you, you’ll find all the interesting stuff here!
“Communicator. Total coffee buff. Tv fan. Passionate twitter aficionado. Amateur bacon geek. Devoted internet expert. Avid analyst.”