The Democratic Alliance announced this Clara Dobrev The shadow cabinet he heads meets with the British shadow cabinet in London. “We are building what Orbán destroys every day: the faith in the wider world that Hungary will return to the path of decency, partnership and responsibility,” Ferenc Gyurcsany wrote in his Facebook post announcing the event.
The official shadow program is as follows:
- Clara Dobrev (shadow prime minister) and Chapa Molnar (shadow deputy prime minister) – Keir Starmer (shadow prime minister) and Angela Reiner (shadow deputy prime minister)
- Chapa Molnar (Shadow Chancellor) – Steve Reid (Shadow Lord Chief, Shadow Justice Minister)
- Gergely Arato (shadow minister responsible for government programmes) – Matthew Western (shadow minister of state responsible for higher education)
- Gergely Arato (Shadow Secretary for Government Programmes) – Kerry McCarthy (Shadow Secretary of State for Climate Protection)
- Ognes Vaday (Shadow Secretary for National Defence) – Holly Lynch (Shadow Secretary for Defense and Security Policy)
- Agnes Vaday (Shadow Secretary for National Defence) – Chris Evans (Shadow Secretary of State for Military Purchases)
- Sandor Ronai (Shadow Foreign Secretary) – David Lamy (Shadow Foreign Secretary)
- Sandor Ronai (Shadow Foreign Secretary) – Lord Collins of Highbury (Shadow Foreign Office Spokesperson for the House of Lords)
The main topics of the negotiations are, among others, the most important issues of foreign and security policy, future cooperation between the United Kingdom and Hungary, and the situation of Hungarian citizens living in Great Britain. We will inform the public about the details of the Shadow Cabinet’s trip to London on the official Facebook pages of Clara Dobrev and members of the Shadow Cabinet – promises Post a notice on its websitein the shadow government.
Shadow government in the United Kingdom
Currently in the UK it is shadow government the so-called Westminster system It operates as part of and is composed of senior representatives of the opposition, under the leadership of the opposition party. The shadow cabinet mirrors every position in the real ministry, and its tasks and responsibilities parallel those of the ruling positions.
Members of the shadow government do not have executive powers, and their task is primarily to criticize the government’s actions in power and to offer alternatives to it. Despite this, when they come to power, not all officials will hold the office and perform the tasks they had been observing until then.
The current British shadow minister is Keir Starmer, the leader of the Labor Party.
(Our featured image: Democratic Alliance candidate Clara Dobrev giving a speech at the closing meeting of the campaign on September 17, 2021 in Budapest. Photo: KISBENEDEK ATTILA/AFP)
“Professional gamer. Communicator. Travel nerd. Tv guru. Certified problem solver. Hardcore alcohol trailblazer.”
You may also like
Let’s look at the world of work with Barack Obama – Human Resources Portal
Index – Culture – János Gálvölgyi’s wife sent a message to fans
According to the latest lawsuit filed by Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie was motivated by a desire for revenge when she sold her share of a French vineyard to a Russian oligarch.
Index – Tech – This new video game stars the Netflix star
Princess Catalin has just dazzled in the most beautiful and daring dress of her life