By evening, all platforms had received the repair package.
As expected, the Rainbow Six Siege Y7S3.1 update arrived on Tuesday noon. Some bug fixes have already been revealed to us by the developers, but it looks like they were able to fix more bugs than the draft. All platforms have been updated by Tuesday evening, so we hope all users will have a better gaming experience.
Maintenance will take place today, September 20th, to publish Season 7 of Season 3.1.
💻PC: 09:00 ET / 13:00 UTC
🎮Xbox: 10:00 ET / 14:00 UTC
🎮PlayStation: 11:00 ET / 15:00 UTC
⏲ Rest time: about 60 minutes per platform
– Rainbow Six Siege (@Rainbow6Game) September 20 2022
Let’s see what the update has in store for us!
No new developments emerged based on Ubisoft’s description, and the list of bug fixes is as follows:
- The mesh material now behaves correctly when equipping the Fragment Grenade
- Improved LOD behavior on multiple maps
- Bugs with victory animations are also fixed
- We can no longer see the Lesion Gu Mine icons through the walls
- Vigil’s ERC-7 now prevents the Grim Kawan cell from being flagged
- The shooting range will also provide us with the right weapons and accessories
- Player textures won’t separate anymore
- We don’t bother with unnecessary error messages when opening Bravo packages too
- Several sound and sound effects issues have been fixed
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.33 GB
- Steam: 1.6 GB
- Xbox One: 1.01 GB
- Xbox Series X: 1.29 GB
- PS4: 1.66 GB
- PS5: 1.07 GB
The developers are currently investigating FPS drops and freezes that many are experiencing, so we’ll have to wait a little longer for the fix. Hopefully they won’t wait for Season 3 of Year 38, but the out-of-order hotfix will provide a solution for players experiencing the bug.
Cover Photo: YT
“Communicator. Total coffee buff. Tv fan. Passionate twitter aficionado. Amateur bacon geek. Devoted internet expert. Avid analyst.”