The madman lit himself up on stage at the talent show

Viewers of the show and the jury were shocked by the incredibly dangerous trick.

One day on the stage of Britain’s Got Talent, a man came to the judging panel with a Rubik’s Cube, but no one expected that he would set himself on fire as part of the show.

Thomas Vu is a professional businessman who was covered in fireproof gel from head to toe as flames shot towards his head. As part of his stunts, he demonstrated the Hungarian invention still very popular around the world, the Rubik’s Cube.

Although the show’s producers stated in the caption that “nobody tries this at home,” Twitter was flooded with troubling comments after the show. The majority of viewers considered the production to be pointlessly dangerous and, in their opinion, completely unacceptable for a family show.

“It’s unbelievable that we’ve gotten to the point where people burn themselves for entertainment. I don’t think Britain’s Got Talent should have allowed that. “

commented one outraged user, with tens of thousands of others agreeing on Twitter and across social media.

Although the stunt did not receive a positive response online, the jury and the audience applauded Thomas Fo’s production with a standing ovation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *