The 10 most powerful Android phones in the summer of 2023
A new global list of mobile phones with the highest hardware performance according to the AnTuTu test program has been published. Samsung, Xiaomi, Sony and OnePlus are also represented with one or more devices.
Keep track of the latest two flagship gaming flagships from manufacturers such as Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus, and Sony. Here is the current top menu:
- Nubia Red Magic 8 Pro + (1,607,836 points)
- ASUS ROG Phone 7 Ultimate (1,605,327 points)
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (1,556,351 points)
- Xiaomi 13 (1,553,040 points)
- Xiaomi 13 Pro (1,540,980 points)
- Samsung Galaxy S23+ (1,511,174 points)
- Samsung Galaxy S23 (1486,260 points)
- OnePlus 11 (1,412,496 points)
- Sony Xperia 1 V (1,379,395 points)
- Lenovo Legion Y70 (1,339,770 points).
Unsurprisingly, the first 9 places are powered by this year’s flagship devices, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, and Lenovo gamer mobile 10th is powered by the previous Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1.
It is important to note that the list includes only phones that were already in circulation in the last period (July 2023), that is, they can be purchased. The ranking may change in the coming period, with the arrival of new claimants to the throne, OnePlus Ace 2 Pro and Redmi K60 Extreme Edition are said to be running above 1.7 million points.
Also follow NapiDroid.hu-ta to get the latest Android news!