According to the original plans, we could have actually traveled to Barcelona in February of this year to take a taxi and transport residents of the bustling city or even tourists from one point to another. But according to the latest news, the trip will be postponed slightly Taxi Life: City Driving Simulator Developers.
It turns out that Nacon Under supervision Simtract The game that has been in the works at his studio for years will be slightly delayed. Instead of premiering in February, it won't be released until March 7, which thankfully isn't a serious delay at all.
The game can already be pre-ordered, and players have even put together a separate trailer for it. But you may also want to consider picking up the Supporter Edition, as it promises some additional in-game content:
- 6 street art drawing on taxi
- 6- Drawing a mosaic on the taxi
- 6 Buraq draws the taxi
- 1 additional taxi sticker
- 5 exclusive dashboard decorations
- 5 exclusive cosmetic parts (alloy rims, gear knob, taxi inscription) for the taxi
- A vintage car is also included for pre-orders only
Taxi Life: A City Driving Simulator will be released for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series