In the summer, he was promoted to the District I Division. Turkey grapes The team, and so far he’s enjoying being at the cutting edge of the county, because he’s in midfield, and at the moment he doesn’t have to worry about relegation either. We spoke with Zsolt Papp, the team’s coach, about this season.
What were your pre-season goals?
– As newcomers, we primarily targeted one of the places over the line, fortunately we managed to beat that with eleventh place, ten points down from fifteenth.
– How do you rate the fall season?
– We were a little exhausted by the end of the semester, both physically and mentally and the staff. We were not in an easy situation, as we had to play the last eight games away from home because of the field work, which was very stressful for the players. Overall, I’m satisfied with our performance, we want to forget our game against the top three, but other than that, I think we held out against any of our opponents.
– What can be known about the preparation?
– We started training on January 17th, and plan 3 workouts a week. The program includes three preparation matches, on January 28th we will meet Tiszajen, on February 5th we will meet the second team from Tiszakécske, and on February 12th we will meet Nyárlőrinc. No major changes are expected in the squad, we have one departure and one arrival, and we would like to confirm one or more players, but it is not certain that we will succeed.
– What to expect in the spring?
– We would like to keep our current position in the schedule, I think 11-12 is a realistic place. Getting a place, the fact that we’ll have more home games can help with that. We try to learn from every game and improve in order to stabilize County I. First of all, we need to improve at the team level, we need to be united, and for that we need to play more organized and disciplined. If that works, we can reach a stable compromise.
Autumn results from Cserkeszolo:
Cserkeszőlő -kisújszállás 0–5, Jászárokszálló -Cserkeszálő 1–2, cserkeszőlő -jánoshida 3–7, jászberény ii. – cserkeslő 0–2, csekeső -4, Kenderes–Cserkeszőlő 0–1.
“Friendly thinker. Wannabe social media geek. Extreme student. Total troublemaker. Web evangelist. Tv advocate.”