Roderick Duchalet, the Belgian owner of purple and white, has never been to the referees’ locker room, but he is at least curious about the recent decisions. He also admitted that Ferencváros is unbeatable for other teams in the Hungarian field.
|Roderick Duchalet is awkward about the recent decisions (Photo: Szilvia Micheller)|
You can read the story in English here!
A video tutorial assembly appeared on the official website of the community Újpest FC. White and Violet clashed in several referees’ judgments in about five minutes they said it hit them on one hand, and on the other hand, they may not appear to be receiving the same treatment. The starting point for the video was Branko Boljevic’s three-match ban, which we consider ourselves disproportionately dangerous. The club emphasized that despite the introduction of VAR technology, they feel that offenses committed by and against them are not judged in the same way – but it is always moot here that VAR only intervenes in certain cases where there are obvious errors.
Cases included in the assembly, which jpest draws attention to:
• In the confrontation against ZTE, András Huszti hits Giorgi Beridze in the face – the case is similar, and perhaps more serious than that of Pauljevics, however, Zalaegerszeg received only a yellow card, and this case is rightly disputed by Úpest.
• Roland Ogray clashes with Nemanja Antonov in the air against DVSC – No yellow card, we think it’s a good referee.
• Zsombor Bévárdi trampled on Abdoulaye Diaby against DVSC – yellow card, good referee.
• Against the DVSC, Pence Suss went up against Miroslav Billos – the yellow card was Loki’s second.
Pence Lenzer Branko Poljevics held against Buck – yellow card for blocking a promising attack, good referee.
• János Hahn fouled Lirim Kastrati against Paks – no yellow card, good referee.
• Marko Petrovic raised Zoltan Stiber’s hand against MTK – jpest did not receive a penalty, good referee.
“Who was the idea to make a little movie like this?” Isn’t it unusual for a club to stand out like this for the real thing?
– As a foreign owner, there are many disadvantages, but there are also advantages that are worth using, especially in such a situation He started his interview with our newspaper Roderick Duchalet Belgian owner Újpest, who bought the 95% stake in Union Megyeri in October 2011 and has been fighting in Hungarian football ever since. “We have collected some videos, hoping the authorities will investigate.” It is very good to have VAR technology and accompanying systems: for example, when it is necessary to perform a VAR test. In the meantime, we can totally see in these shots, the same offenses were seen and evaluated very differently by the VAR and referees. We also see that the MLSZ Disciplinary Committee has imposed heavier penalties on our players than other teams for the same or more serious offences.
– After the referee’s mistakes, do you ask in the hall or in the dressing room of the referee why the decision was made?
“I would never go to the sports area unless it was absolutely necessary.” So I never spoke to the referees, but that wouldn’t change the situation either, because their decision has already been made and they can’t change that.
– The video conveys a specific message that Újpest is suffering from a series of wrong decisions. Why do you think so many wrong decisions are made against Úpest?
– I very much hope that the authorities will investigate this and, if so, answer this question.
– What do you expect from posting the video message, do you think it is possible that something could change after that?
– I do not heed the advice of my lawyer.
– What do you think of Hungarian rulers in general?
– In the first years, when I came to Hungary, my opinion of them was very bad, then it became better and better. Unfortunately, the current season is similar to the first period.
|In addition to players from Újpest who have yet to win the league, the owner of the federation, Roderick Duchalet (pictured above), is also angry at some of the rulings (Photo: MLSZ)|
The team started the season poorly. How many points will Újpest get if these errors don’t happen?
– Surely we would have scored more goals if the decisions had been more appropriate, as it had a huge impact on the results, as did the long ban on our key players. But first we have to look at ourselves, because in most matches we could have won the match even before the wrong decisions of the referee were made.
– Where is the team’s place in the league, what position do you expect by the end of the season?
“I still think we have a framework that can get to the podium. If we look at the league, I see Ferencvaros at the top, unmatched by other teams, but we are able to compete with any other squad.
“Wannabe writer. Passionate troublemaker. Award-winning beer buff. Freelance organizer. Friendly tv practitioner. Music maven.”