Ahead of the game’s official reveal, we were able to find out more information about the upcoming Assassin’s Creed: Mirage.
Leaks about the upcoming new Assassin’s Creed game started at the beginning of the week, and since then Ubisoft has officially confirmed that the next chapter in the series will be titled Mirage.
Now, from the same leak, a certain YouTuber named j0nathan, we have learned more information about the project In this Twitter post:
- Only the city of Baghdad is accessible, and its territory will be divided into four districts, and each district will have a chief.
- Throwing knife back.
- The hiding places are back on the roofs.
- There will be a lot of NPCs on the streets, you have to imagine them almost as in Unity.
- Lots of new parkour animations: for example, we can go around the corner of a building by holding on to a lantern, or we will be able to reach more distant buildings with the help of poles.
- Some assassinations will be seen in slow motion – mostly jumps.
At the moment, of course, Ubisoft has not confirmed anything, so let’s consider the above as rumors. Anyway, we’ll hear more about the project at Ubisoft Forward on September 10th!
“Communicator. Total coffee buff. Tv fan. Passionate twitter aficionado. Amateur bacon geek. Devoted internet expert. Avid analyst.”