As we wrote, in December 2020, Mihaly Varga announced that according to the government’s decision, the 39,000 square meter building on an area of 41 hectares should serve long-term educational purposes. The Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Peter Sigarto, was charged with preparing for the establishment and operation of the Central European Education Institution.
Zsolt Semjén and Péter Szijjártó set up the institution, and the school would not be governed by the Public Education Act, but by its own laws.
The By government decree The real estate may include buildings for educational, public and educational purposes, commercial, office, residence, sports, transportation and their service buildings.
The investment is subject to the following specific installation rules and specific building requirements, among others:
- – The smallest area that can be developed by the plot is 8000 square meters,
- The maximum height of the building is 22 meters
- The construction site is the total area of the property in question,
- The above-ground layout of the server building is unrestricted,
- The condition of the obligation to stand within the plot of land is not limited,
- An area designated for public use or an area that cannot be closed from public use may not be established on the plot of land or on land plots created through the formation of the land plot.
Among other things, priority investment status means that there is no need for a settlement opinion on real estate development.
“Friendly thinker. Wannabe social media geek. Extreme student. Total troublemaker. Web evangelist. Tv advocate.”