The 75-year-old star has never drawn attention to himself with his scandals, but there have been several attempts to tarnish his name, especially during his tenure in California.
When the campaign was launched in 2003, six women came forward to say they had been groped and humiliated by the movie star years earlier. Arnold Schwarzenegger dismissed the accusations twenty years ago, but now admits to them, he writes IGN Hungarian edition.
In the docu-series about him, the accusations of two decades, from which the actor did not escape, are also discussed. “At first I reacted defensively. Now I can look back and say it didn’t matter when that happened. Whether it was during his days at Muscle Beach 40 years ago or today, that behavior is wrong. I did something stupid,” said the Terminator star. to the camera “There’s no excuse for that…it was a mistake”.
Arnold Schwarzenegger even claimed in 2003 that women who accused him of inappropriate behavior were lying. In the series, the journalist who broke the women’s allegations also gives his thoughts on the case.
Personally, I was surprised that it had no effect on the elections. I thought more people would be upset
Carla Hall said.
You can watch a preview of the series, which will be available on Netflix starting June 7, below: