The actor talks at the Sunday Brunch about his latest role, his little girl, his Sunday food specialty, Covid; But we’re not touching on the mandatory use of masks in theaters from tomorrow because they were ordered after our conversation.
Patrícia Kovács left the comedy scene 10 years ago, and after a decade it seemed an attractive alternative to giving up independent work and getting back there. Now report peace and quiet behind the walls of the institution.
There is no pressure behind the scenes of Vig, we are treated with kindness, Peter Rudolph is open and friendly
– says the actress. He thinks this is important because it is fertile ground for the quiet action that was so important to last weekend’s premiere, Bella Figura. The premiere of the clip took place in March of this year, but the audience was still online at that time.
We can see the play directed by Ferenc Turok. On a beautiful summer evening that promises to be romantic, nothing happens the way the participants dreamed. An incident blows up the sophisticated atmosphere of La Bella Figura and takes a surreal turn into the evening. The play of Yasmina Reda, the world-famous French writer of Hungarian origin, will be presented accompanied by a real star performance. His playing partners are Judith Halas, Andras Stoll, Joseph Wonderlich and Sila Radnay.
The phenomenon of Bella’s personality is interesting in the case of Patricia Kovacs, because she is also present in her. The word means exquisite appearance, attractive performance, impeccable dress, behavior, elegance and harmony. Where do you get this from, perhaps from Rose Hill? We will also take up this issue in the discussion. The episode reveals:
- Why is he glad that the preliminary selection is over,
- Why don’t you like children’s playhouses,
- How the Suhanj Foundation he grew up from survived Covid,
- Why he had reservations earlier on the index.
“Professional gamer. Communicator. Travel nerd. Tv guru. Certified problem solver. Hardcore alcohol trailblazer.”