IKEA will open another local point of acceptance, this time in Szeged. In the case of online shopping, customers can have their orders delivered to the collection point in Szeged, where they can pick it up from April 20. “This will make IKEA products accessible to customers in southern Hungary as well.” Lubomír Zákopčan, IKEA Store Manager in Soroksar, commented.
The gathering point will be open from Tuesday to Friday from 11:00 to 18:00 and on Saturdays from 8:00 to 13:00. Szeged address: 6728 Szeged, Kereskedő köz 4. Like other pickup points, Szeged is also provided through IKEA store in Soroksar.
The service fee is as follows:
- Delivery to collection point up to 15 kg 1490 HUF
- Delivery to collection point between 15-30 kg 2,490 HUF
- Delivery to collection point between 30-90 kg 3990 HUF
- Delivery to collection point between 90-200 kg 5990 HUF
- Delivery to a collection point weighing more than 200 kg 990 HUF
Reception points in Gyr, Veszprém and Hajdúdorog were opened last year. In the current fiscal year (from September 1, 2020), more than 10,000 orders were executed, with an average value of HUF 61,500. The average weight of orders was 61 kg, according to an IKEA advertisement.
Cover photo: MTI Photo / László Róka
“Friendly thinker. Wannabe social media geek. Extreme student. Total troublemaker. Web evangelist. Tv advocate.”