The number of daily births in the world and on some continents today
However, the number of newborns can vary greatly between continents, as the rate and direction of population growth differ in different regions of the world. Below, I have summarized the number of newborns born in different continents of the world based on the latest United Nations data for 2021:
Asia: approx. 210,000 babies are born every day
Africa: approx. 120,000 babies are born every day
America: approx. 40,000 babies are born every day
Europe: approx. 25,000 babies are born every day
– Australia / Oceania: approx. 3 thousand babies are born every day
Australia / Oceania: daily average of 1,500 children
Top Births by Country List – Which countries have the highest number of births in one day?
List below the countries with the highest number of newborns and determine the average number of newborns per day. Data has been prepared based on United Nations estimates for 2021.
India – an average of 68,300 children per day
– Nigeria – at a daily rate of 21,400 children
– Pakistan – at a daily rate of 14,700 children
– Indonesia – with a daily average of 13,400 children
– Ethiopia – at a daily rate of 12,000 children
– Egypt – daily rate of 9,800 children
Bangladesh – an average of 9,600 children per day
– Democratic Republic of the Congo – The daily average is 9,100 children
– Tanzania – with a daily average of 8,800 children
– Afghanistan – an average of 8,500 children per day
It is important to note that the number of newborns can change over time and the data can also vary from country to country. The data has been compiled based on the latest UN data for 2021, but the number of newborns may vary over the years, and the ranking may change between countries as well.
How many babies are born in Hungary every day?
According to statistical data, an average of about 250 children are born per day in Hungary (according to KSH hospital data, 88,400 children were born annually in 2022, which, divided by 365, gives an average daily number of births of 242). However, it should be noted that data may change over time and there may be slight fluctuations in shorter periods.
“Writer. Twitter specialist. Passionate social media ninja. Lifelong beer buff. Bacon fanatic. Wannabe web scholar. Devoted coffee maven.”