It’s already Friday, October 23rd, in Australia and New Zealand, which means some customers have bought IPhone 12 Or the 12 Pro they already have their new device on hand. We’ve seen dozens of reviews for IPhone 12 And the IPhone 12 Pro From media sites, but first impressions from regular Apple customers are now available.
New iPhone 12 and 12 Pro owners share their reviews of the device on Mac rumors Forums, and for those who are waiting for their new ones Iphone Or consider making a purchase, impressions from regular consumers provide useful insights.
Mac rumors Boardiesboi Reader He shared several pictures and says that the lighter weight of the 12 Pro can be immediately noticed from a file IPhone 11 Pro Max. The color of iPhone is described in Pacific Blue as “beautiful,” and Boardiesboi found that the square edges make theiPhone “nice to hold” and “less slippery”.
Reddit Who got the new Pro Also at Pacific Blue he said he was glad he did not choose the mini because the square shape makes the iPhone 12 more compact. He also said that the iPhone’s glossy edges attract a lot of fingerprints.
1. It looks lighter than the XS
2. The screen seems to have a warmer tint
3. Transportation and setup with IOS 14 breeze
4. Vodafone 5G appears to be doing well in the region. The speeds will be updated soonEmbed a Tweet # First impressions # iPhone12 forefront # Australia https://t.co/cWFSHsII5k
– kewal (realkewal) October 22, 2020
Some other insights from new iPhone 12 and 12 owners:
- It is difficult to tell the difference between the photos taken with the 12 Pro and 11 Pro Max
- The MagSafe magnet is “very strong” but the cover is not “magically attached” as it was featured at an Apple event.
- The iPhone 12 Pro features a screen much warmer than the iPhone 11 Pro Max
- The edges appear thinner
- Face ID speed is the same
- New iPhones come with iOS 14.1 installed
Do you have a new iPhone 12 or 12 Pro? Let us know your thoughts and we will add them to our First Impressions article.