Ukrainian soldiers shoot down Russian troops with M777 cannons in the Donetsk region of eastern Ukraine on June 6, 2022. – Photo by EPA / MTI
Our article is constantly updated!
- Fighting will continue in Severodonetsk and Lesitsansk, which the former Ukrainian president called “dead cities,” on Tuesday.
- Zelensky also spoke about the fact that the Russian-Ukrainian peace talks are practically at zero.
- European Council President Charles Michel has cracked down on Russia’s ambassador to the United Nations, saying Russia is responsible for the global food crisis.
- According to the ambassador of the Russian Luhansk People’s Republic, nine civilians were killed in the past 24 hours in the breakaway Donetsk People’s Republic.
- Russia plans to hold a referendum in the occupied parts of the Hursun Territory.
- Viktor Orban responded in a letter to the statement of the Prime Minister of Luxembourg: He said that the Hungarian government was playing with open cards and that they know in the European Union that they do not support sanctions against Patriarch Kirill.
- In Belarus, the army began its pre-planned military exercises near the Ukrainian border.
- According to the Kremlin, Ukraine should clear its ports, but the Ukrainians say it would take at least six months without a Russian blockade.
“Friendly thinker. Wannabe social media geek. Extreme student. Total troublemaker. Web evangelist. Tv advocate.”