Based on the decision of the Emergency and Drought Task Force, the Ministry of Agriculture has developed a 3 billion HUF subsidy concept, which provides assistance in financing the costs of transporting bulk feed to livestock breeders with supply problems due to historical drought, said Agriculture Minister Istvan Nagy.
The Head of the Ministry drew attention to the fact that the beneficiaries of the support scheme are sheep, goat and cattle breeders who have submitted a claim to support production in 2022, and who received a small amount of support for goats in 2021, according to the unified registration and post-registered animals registered in the identification system (ENAR) until 1 August 2022.
It is to explain
The support is calculated based on the kilometers required to transport the fodder,
As evidence any livestock keepers must submit transport documents issued between June 1 and September 23, 2022 (freight notes, bills of lading, bills of lading) or their copies to the relevant rural farmers of the National Chamber of Agriculture by September 26, 2022, as evidence individually or even together containing at least the following data:
– Specific document identification number (such as serial number, document number, etc.),
– Details of the delivery receipt issued with the receipt and the date of issue,
– Invoice number (if the delivery note is based on an invoice),
– The name of the delivered product (straw, straw, fodder, silage and their raw materials) and their quantity,
– Name and address of the recipient (ie the animal keeper) (where the product must be delivered)
– signature of the issuer and recipient,
– Indication of the distance required to deliver the delivered product in kilometers.
Stephen Nagy He also touched on it
The planned amount of support is HUF 300 / km, with the fact that the livestock keeper can apply for a subsidy with a maximum limit of 3000 km.
The feed transport subsidy can be used by livestock owners up to a maximum of 35,000 euros. Grant applications are scheduled to be accepted from 3-9 October 2022. He added that they can be submitted electronically to the Hungarian State Treasury.
The Hungarian Treasury will take a decision on the requests for support received as soon as possible, but no later than December 23, 2022, based on the kilometers of feed transport approved by the National Chamber of Agricultural Economics, and at the same time take the necessary measures The Minister of Agriculture stressed the payment of legitimate subsidy claims .
“Professional gamer. Communicator. Travel nerd. Tv guru. Certified problem solver. Hardcore alcohol trailblazer.”