Worldwide, 159,337,160 people have been infected so far In the Coronavirus Epidemic According to regularly updated data from Johns Hopkins University, USA.
It also means that 720,000 new infections were identified in one day, which means that the epidemic is still spreading rapidly. The number of deaths due to the epidemic exceeded 3.3 million on Wednesday morning. The number of processors increased to 95.4 million, according to the MTI summary.
The infection is present in 192 countries and territories. Experts say the number of diagnosed cases does not accurately reflect the reality because the number of tests is somewhat limited in every country, and registration criteria also differ.
According to official data, a disease called Covid-19 caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus is the most affected in the United States, with 32,778,356 infected so far and 5,82,835 deaths.
- In India, 2,299,2517 people were infected and 2,499,092 deaths were recorded.
- In Brazil, there are 1,5282,705 infected and 425,540 deaths.
- In France, there were 5,861,384 injuries and 107,096 deaths.
- Turkey has so far recorded 5,059,433 injuries, including 43,589 deaths, according to official figures.
- In Russia, the number of confirmed infections increased to 4,840,948, and the number of deaths rose to 112,063.
- In the UK, there were 4,455,446 people infected and 127,890 people had died from the disease.
- In Italy, 4,123,230 people were recorded, with 123,282 deaths.
- In Spain, 3586,333 injuries and 79,100 deaths were recorded.
- In Germany, there are 3557,904 injured and 85,385 dead.
- In Argentina, there are 3,191,097 injured and 68,311 dead.
- In Poland, there are 28,381,180 injuries and 70,336 deaths.
On March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) announced the spread of the Coronavirus, which had spread from Wuhan, China.
“Student. Unapologetic travel expert. Evil tv fan. Friendly pop culture scholar.”