With Hitman 3 coming out early next week, I’m starting to worry a little bit about when IO Interactive will reveal all of the game’s venues anyway. Thankfully, this was finally dropped last night by On their website, So we now know of all six paths where they are arranged. It is true that the details of the larger half of it are still vague, but at least surprises remain.
Since the IOI also revealed the order in which the paths will follow each other, let’s move in that order:
- Dubai United Arab Emirates – This track has been shown more accurately so far, and there are several recordings of it on YouTube. It is located on top of the tallest building in the world with an extremely vertical design.
- Dartmoor, UK We have to find our targets in a big palace. Here we can also solve a murder case wearing a private detective costume, which promises to be an extraordinary but fun experience of Hitman.
- Berlin Germany – The path will be located in the suburbs, and here we can get to know the Berlin nightlife. Depending on the description, we can also take part in a wild party, which was already flashed in one of the VR previews.
- Chongqing, China “We find smaller shops and stalls on the neon-lit night streets of the big rainy city, but we also find many secrets, as promised.
- Mendoza, Argentina South America’s most famous wine region. Here we will walk among the hills and wineries. The photo at the top of the article shows this scene.
- Carpathians, Romania The assassination scientist’s last mission will not take us far, we will close his case 47 in the Carpathians, somewhere inside Romania. Nothing else has been reported about her other than the image below.
Hitman 3 will be released on January 20 for PC (Epic Games Store), Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Google Stadium. It will also be available on the Nintendo Switch via cloud service. Will support PSVR on PS4.